This Charter represents a mutual undertaking about how CoFR members commit to work together to deliver the CoFR vision.
- We will provide clear expectations and deliver on them.
- We will state positions openly, honestly, freely and frankly.
- We will work together to achieve sound and efficient outcomes.
- We will seek each other’s perspectives constructively and make sure we understand them.
- We recognise that disagreements happen on issues, not people.
- We recognise our common interests in sharing information and finding solutions.
Our communications with each other will be:
- Easily understood, with decisions explained.
- Provided in good time and with no surprises.
We recognise our responsibility for joint stewardship (te hunga tiaki) of a healthy and efficient financial system that benefits all New Zealanders.